The temple’s only remaining iconography is to be found at the northwest corner, composed of four columns and remains of the foundation of the cell wall. It is believed it was peripteros, hexastyle and with cells with pilasters (in antis). Above the three steps of the crepidoma there are three-collar columns. The shaft height is 5.27 m. There are abundant remains of the coloured stucco in the entablature. In the early 19th century there were only a heap of ruins to be seen, but in 1836 work was begun on the reconstruction of three columns and part of the entablature. Towards the middle of the same century, a fourth column was raised to improve the building’s stability. Excavations carried out in 1932 revealed the ruins of a larger templar complex of which this temple had formed part. This complex is known as the Sanctuary of the Chthonic Gods.